Silo Industrial Park consists of:
- 32 x industrial units ranging from 95m2 to 416m2, totaling 5615m2 of bulk.
- Parking provision is in excess of 1 x bay/100m2
- 1 x Loading-bay per unit, as well as 2 x, shared common truck lay-by bays for larger container truck deliveries.
Silo Industrial Park is an exclusive sectional title industrial development situated within the new North Point Ballito industrial and business precinct on KZN’s North
Coast. The developments of efficient and contemporary architecture delivers the highest standards in aesthetics, operational functionality, and security. This opportunity
offers Investors and End-users the chance to acquire practical and versatile industrial space at cost price through FWJK’s proven co-development at cost methodology.
This means units are sold at cost price (i.e. below the retail value) to Investors who avoid having to pay the premium of conventional Developer’s profits and transfer duties.
Key Features of the development:
- First grade 24/7 manned security with access control, including electrified fencing that will ensure peace of mind for all Owners and Tenants. These security measures are reinforced by the precinct's 24-hour surveillance and perimeter security monitoring.
- Exceptional access onto the R102 and N2, with close proximity to the King Shaka International Airport and Dube Trade Port.
- Excellent public transport links for your workforce.
- Common area braai facilities.
- 4 Ton/m2 loading capacity on ground floors and 500kg/m2 on the mezzanine floors.
- 3 Phase power throughout – sites are serviced by a new Eskom 11KV medium voltage reticulation supply network.
- Sand, oil, and grease disposal infrastructure and waterborne sewer system.
- Fibre connectivity.
- Over 14ha of indigenous green space within the precinct.
Construction is expected to commence July 2021 with completion scheduled for February 2022.
23km to King Shaka
27km to Stanger
49km to Durban
5km to Ballito
34km to Umhlanga
Price Excluding 15% VAT